Since big things in life are difficult to achieve, for me it’s better and more satisfying, to focus on the little ones. It’s not only trying to achieve small goals, it’s also a constant research of every little source of happiness. We should educate our eyes (and our hearts) to see beauty, to recognise kindness, to feel positive people and appreciate them. No need to say that my life coach is JD, who seems to be always in a telepathic contact with me; yesterday I was desperately looking for a reason to smile and he inspired me saying: “It’s the little things in life that make the difference. Choose to be happy”.
So I decided to write down a list of 10 little things that usually make difference through my day:
- Morning/night texts: they make me feel loved.
- Random acts of kindness: they restore my hope in a world with better people.
- Encouraging messages from my wonderful friends: they give me strength.
- A new book to read or a new story on my mind: a new world where I can refuge in.
- Listening to my favourite songs: music is always a blessing for my soul.
- Learning a new thing: learning is not only for students, we must improve our knowledge in order to be more open-minded.
- Finding a tasty gluten free product or recipe: because in order to have a performing mind, we should have an healthy (and happy) body as well.
- Low pain day: never take your health for granted.
- Going to bed with no task undone.
And you? Do you have some little pleasures that make your day better?
TRACK OF THE DAY: The little Things- Toto